MedCom courses are now available in BAYADA University Learning Management System. To access these courses, follow these instructions:
- Login to field.bayada.com
- Click the BAYADA University icon
- From My Learning at the top of the Home page, click the Course Catalog
- Click the School of Clinical Practice tab on the far left
- Scroll to find MedCom and click the + sign to expand the category
- Scroll to category of choice and expand (click the + sign) to see the available courses
- A short course description and available contact hours or home health aide inservice hours are shown for each course.
- To launch a course, click the blue course title
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Begin to start the course
Problems logging in?
Please contact the help desk at 215-757-9000 (Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 7:00 pm EST, excluding holidays) if you should have any problems logging in.
Note: If you require certificates to your completed courses on the old site, please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org