Compliance and Privacy Notice
All of us at BAYADA Home Health Care are committed to serving our clients according to the highest professional, ethical, and safety standards. This commitment is expressed in the conscientious way we comply with every law, regulation, and standard governing our work.
Our Compliance Program, along with numerous policies and procedures, are designed to help everyone at BAYADA uphold their personal responsibility to clients, employees, payors, and all who govern our work.
Client rights and employee responsibilities
- We respect client rights and the confidentiality of their personal health information.
- Our Privacy Notice describes client rights and how to report any concerns or issues regarding our services.
- Employees are expected to act in accordance with the laws, regulations, and standards that govern our work.
- Employees are expected to promptly report any situation or activity that may violate the law to an immediate supervisor, the Chief Compliance Officer, or the BAYADA toll-free Compliance Hotline, 866-665-4295.
- Employees are expected to help detect and deter any compliance violations by BAYADA employees or subcontractors that could potentially infringe on client rights and expose the company to civil or criminal liability and damage its reputation, client and business relationships, or financial status.
Compliance contact information
- Clients who have questions about a particular policy, practice, or procedure should contact the director of the office providing service for clarification.
- Employees should contact their supervisors for clarification on policies, practices, or procedures.
Anyone requiring further assistance, can contact:
- Interim Compliance Officer Kelli Marans: 856-505-4790
- Privacy Officer Nori Fey: 856-686-6000
- Compliance Hotline, for anonymous calls, 866-665-4295
- Email: email@example.com
- Complete a Compliance Report online
- Write to:
BAYADA Home Health Care
ATTN: Interim Compliance Officer
190 N. Independence Mall West Suite 701A
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Listening closely and responding to client and family needs is at the heart of our work. No one should hesitate to contact their service office with any concerns or to use the compliance contact information above. Once a report is received, the Chief Compliance Officer will take responsible steps to respond in a timely and appropriate way.
A client is a person receiving home health care services from BAYADA Home Health Care. We believe our clients come first.
The person or entity responsible for paying for home health care services rendered is a payor. Examples include an insurance company, Medicare or Medicaid, or a state-sponsored program.