Comprehensive, Quality Care When you Need It
BAYADA Hospice provides the highest quality end-of-life care so our patients can remain at home with comfort, grace, and dignity. With a variety of care and comfort services delivered through an interdisciplinary team of health care professionals and volunteers, the goal of hospice is to support a patient’s quality of life.
We can normally begin hospice services within 24 hours of your call, so you don’t have to wait when services are really needed. And with ‘round the clock availability and responsiveness, you can count on the support of a member of your hospice team any time, day or night.
Our comprehensive services can include:
- Nursing care
- Physician care
- Social work
- Spiritual care
- Volunteer services
- Respite care
- Self-care (personal) assistance
- Medications, supplies, and medical equipment delivered to home
- Palliative care including pain management
- Bereavement support for the family for 13 months after loss
- Grief counseling
Since family members play an important role in the care of their loved one, we educate and encourage them to provide supportive care when we are not there. With our 24/7 availability and responsiveness, we are only ever a phone call away.
We provide professional health care and support services in private homes, assisted living facilities, long-term care facilities, or hospitals.
BAYADA Hospice services are currently available in New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Vermont. We continue to expand and grow.
Special support for veterans
Caring for our veterans is not just our job, it’s our privilege. Veterans can have unique needs related to military service, combat experience, or other traumatic events. BAYADA Hospice caregivers are specially trained and educated to provide the best possible care for veterans, so the men and women who served our country may live their final days with comfort, grace, and dignity.
As a partner in the We Honor Veterans program of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization, BAYADA Hospice is committed to providing personalized, end-of-life care to veterans and their families.
As a We Honor Veterans partner, BAYADA Hospice:
- Commits itself to meeting the unique needs and goals of veterans by integrating best practices for providing end-of-life care
- Uses a team-oriented approach to provide expert medical care, pain management, and emotional and spiritual support, tailored to the wishes of the patients and their families
- Receives veteran-centric training to ensure the care we provide is sensitive and specific to their special needs
- Develops and implements appreciation programs for veterans in the community, publicly recognizing and thanking them for their dedication and service