BAYADA Adult Home Care Services
Personalized care for every situation
Choosing to invite caregivers into your life and into your home is a big decision. At BAYADA, we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality home care services you can find, and delivering them with compassion, excellence, and reliability.
We’ve had the privilege of providing in-home care to thousands of clients nationwide since BAYADA was founded more than 40 years ago. Each of those clients has had their own set of unique needs, and we’ve worked with each one to develop and deliver a personalized care plan based on their health goals. Because BAYADA offers a wide variety of services, we are able to easily modify your care plan and services should your needs change.
Here are some of the most common services we provide to our clients. Your personalized care plan could include services from one or more of these areas depending on your individual needs. We are happy to talk you through the options available to you; please call us any time at (888) 422-9232.
Help at home with everyday activities can bring independence and peace of mind, especially for families living with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. Care is provided in shifts of 2 up to 24 hours a day, with on-call support available 24 hours a day.
- Help with bathing, dressing, using the toilet, toothbrushing, hairbrushing, and makeup
- Help with feeding, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Help with ambulation and transferring
- Help with household chores
- Running errands
- Engaging in hobbies and games
Ongoing, compassionate care for individuals with spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, ALS, MS, and more, is provided hourly by nurses from 2 up to 24 hours a day, with on-call support available 24 hours a day.
- Tracheostomy and ventilator care
- Gastrostomy care (feeding tube)
- Nasogastric (N-G) tube care
- Catheter care
- Ostomy care (eg, colostomy and urostomy)
- Administration of medication and injections
- Monitoring of vital signs
BAYADA clinicians visit your home to deliver customized, physician-prescribed care after a hospital stay, illness, or injury to help you rehabilitate and achieve your optimal level of independence—or to proactively manage chronic conditions to help prevent avoidable hospitalizations. Services may include:
- Nursing care visits for medical needs
- Physical therapy visits to help restore mobility
- Occupational therapy visits to improve the ability to perform everyday activities
- Speech language pathology visits to help with speech, language, voice, cognition, and swallowing issues
- Medical social work visits to help a client and their family connect with community resources
We are proud of all the services we offer, but even more important than what we do is how we do it. At BAYADA, we want our clients and their families to feel cared for and supported. We want them to be able to rely on us and live their lives to the fullest, with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust. We believe our clients and their families deserve home care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability, our BAYADA core values. It’s what we call The BAYADA Way.