How Do I Get Started?
If this is the first time you’ve considered home care services for your loved one, you’re probably curious about how it works. We can help.
When you contact BAYADA, you’ll speak with a client services manager who will be happy to discuss your specific needs, desires, and goals—as well as your worries—in detail. From there, we set up an in-home visit to talk to you and your family to discuss how BAYADA might be able to help.
The graphic below illustrates our step-by-step process of starting care for a new client. We are committed to providing the kind of personalized care your loved one needs—and the peace of mind you want.
1. A BAYADA RN clinical manager visits your home at no cost to meet you and your family, discuss your needs, and answer your questions.
2. We work closely with you, any other family members providing care, and your loved one’s physician to create a custom care plan based on their needs and goals.
3. We match your loved one with a BAYADA caregiver who has the skills to best support them.
4. Your clinical manager orients your loved one’s care team to their needs, checks in with you, other family caregivers, and your loved one to see how things are going, and makes regular supervisory visits.
5. We continually reassess your loved one’s needs and ensure that our caregiver’s training is appropriate should new or additional services be required.
6. As needs change over time, we can continue to support your loved one with our wide range of home care services. Since we are a comprehensive home health care provider, we can seamlessly integrate other home care services, such as private duty nursing or therapy, into your loved one’s plan of care if the need arises.
We are committed to clear and ongoing communication with you, as it is essential to ensure care is always meeting your and your loved one’s needs.