The experienced, compassionate nursing care you want for your child
BAYADA Pediatric Nurses have extensive disease and age-specific training with children, from newborns
to adolescents. They are highly experienced and knowledgeable professionals who are committed to
providing quality, compassionate care for children, both at home and at school.
A broad spectrum of nursing services
Our pediatric registered nurses and licensed practical nurses provide a range of services,
from short-term recovery care to ongoing nursing care and complex tracheostomy and ventilator
care. Many of our pediatric nurses have additional expertise in certain age groups and disease
categories, such as neurological or respiratory conditions. Depending on your child’s needs,
BAYADA can provide nursing care up to 24 hours a day.
We provide a wide variety of nursing services, including:
- Administering and monitoring medication
- Premature and high-risk infant care
- Post-surgical care
- Catheter care
- Bowel and bladder management
- Gastric tube care
- Diabetes management
- Asthma care
- Respiratory treatments
- Tracheostomy and ventilator care
- Neurological disease management
- Cancer care
- Seizure disorder monitoring
- Traumatic brain injury care
Quality care you can trust
BAYADA takes extra steps to ensure clinical excellence and safety:
- Rigorous hiring standards. Like all BAYADA health care professionals, our
pediatric nurses undergo an in-depth interview process, with thorough background checks and
work history verification.
- Ongoing supervision and training. All aspects of your child's care plan are
overseen by a clinical manager who is a registered nurse and makes routine supervisory visits.
We assess your care team’s skills on a regular basis and provide ongoing training and education,
so they always know the latest treatment practices and technologies.
- Client and family-centered team approach. Our nurses partner with you in your
child's care. We communicate regularly with you, your child's physician,
and your BAYADA care team.
- Commitment to our core values. All of our nurses are committed to providing
care with compassion, excellence, and reliability — it's The BAYADA Way