There are many reasons why people may need health care at home. Some are recovering from surgery or have a chronic condition requiring ongoing care. Others need therapies or assistance with activities of daily living.
Many of our clients want to remain in their own homes, surrounded by family and friends because nothing is better than the comfort of home. Not only is home health care preferred by most people, it is also an affordable choice.
Trusted team of health care professionals
Our teams of compassionate, licensed, and insured professionals include:
- Registered nurses and licensed practical nurses
- Physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech therapists
- Medical social workers
- Home health aides and companions
We take extra steps to ensure clinical excellence and safety, with stringent hiring standards, ongoing supervision, 24-hour clinical support, and comprehensive training and education.
- Stringent hiring standards. All credentials are thoroughly verified with background checks for all our applicants. In addition to in-depth interviews, written testing, and hands-on skills assessments, we also evaluate their compassion, excellence, and reliability — the core values of The BAYADA Way.
- Ongoing supervision. All caregivers are supervised by a registered nurse who makes regular home visits to ensure the health and safety of our clients. Caregivers are also required to demonstrate their competency annually, with hands-on skills assessments and performance evaluations.
- 24-hour clinical support. Providing 24-hour access to clinical support is part of our commitment to excellence and the safety of our clients and care teams. Our health care professionals in the field are also supported by a dedicated clinical manager in the office. All of our professionals are supported by a companywide nursing office. They provide the latest care quality reviews, mentoring, and best clinical practices.
- Commitment to education and training. We continuously improve our work through evaluation, education, and training. Our programs include preceptor mentoring, instruction, written exams, hands-on skills lab work, and supervised time in the field prior to independent assignment. All caregivers also undergo annual skill evaluations and have access to in-service programs, continuing education, and scholarship opportunities.
The Community Health Accreditation Program, the leading accrediting organization for the home health care industry, has publicly certified BAYADA as voluntarily achieving the highest standards of excellence for home-based health care.
Talk to our team
We are available 24hours a day, 7 days a week at 888-995-0788.