BAYADA Pediatrics care at school
One-on-one support in the school setting
BAYADA Pediatrics can also care for your child during the school day. Our registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and home health aides specialize in caring for children in the school setting, including those needing complex, high-tech nursing care.
Depending on your child’s needs, school-related services could include:
- Daily transportation assistance on the school bus, to and from school
- One-on-one care throughout the school day
- Ongoing clinical supervision
- Facilitating classroom tasks, such as turning pages and working on a computer
- Working with the school to support your child’s individualized education program (IEP)
- Assisting with personal care tasks, such as toileting and cutting up food
- Support on school trips
BAYADA Nurses are also available to support school districts by acting as school nurse substitutes.
Contact your local office to learn more about our school-based services.