Saving for your future
BAYADA 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Everyone knows that a financially secure retirement doesn't happen overnight; it requires careful planning. But a lot of people are put off by what they think will be a complicated process.
That is why we've gone out of our way to make enrolling in the BAYADA Home Health Care 401(k) Plan as straightforward and understandable as possible. After all, we want all our employees to benefit from a retirement plan that provides:
- Employer contributions that can help boost your own savings -- it's like getting a bonus.
- GoalMaker®— an investment solution that helps you choose your investments and stay on track throughout your retirement planning years.
- Automatic payroll deductions make saving effortless.
- Wide array of investment options enables you to develop a strategy that best suits your needs.
- Interactive tools (such as the Retirement Income Calculator) to help you manage your account and access retirement planning education.
A little planning and action today can lead to a better tomorrow.
You can participate if you:
- Are age 21 or older.
- Have completed 1 year of service.
- Have completed 1,000 hours of service during your first year of employment or any following calendar years.
Once you’re eligible to participate, the plan administrator—Prudential—will send you an enrollment packet.
BAYADA matching contributions
Each year, BAYADA may make matching contributions to your 401(k) account on your behalf. In the past, these contributions have been equal to 35% of the first 4% of eligible pay that you contribute to the 401(k) plan.
To be eligible for the match, you must work at least 500 hours during the year. Catch-up contributions are not matched.
The annual match is deposited into your account during the first quarter of each year. Your matching contribution is based on your contributions made after becoming eligible.
Your contribution and investments
You can contribute 1% to 100% of your pay, up to the IRS maximum of $18,500 for 2018 on a before-tax basis (with the exception of Highly Compensated Employees (HCEs), capped at 4%). Before-tax contributions mean the money is deducted from your paycheck before taxes, so you pay taxes on a lower amount.
If you are or will be at least 50 years old in 2018, you can make an additional before-tax catch-up contribution of up to $6,000.
You can make changes to your contributions and investment choices 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by calling 877-778-2100, or going to www.prudential.com/online/retirement.