Saving For Your Future
BAYADA 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
The BAYADA Home Health Care 401(k) Plan makes saving simple. It features:
- Automatic payroll deductions that make saving easy.
- A matching contribution from BAYADA that can help boost what you save.
- A wide selection of investment options to choose from.
- GoalMaker®—an investment solution that helps you choose investments and stay on track while you plan for your future.
- Interactive tools to help you manage your account and access retirement planning resources.
How they work
You can participate if you:
- Are age 21 or older.
- Have completed 1 year of service.
- Have completed 1,000 hours of service during your first year of employment or any following calendar years.
Once you’re eligible to participate, the plan administrator—Prudential—will send you an enrollment packet.
BAYADA matching contributions
Each year, BAYADA may make matching contributions to your 401(k) account on your behalf. In the past, these contributions have been equal to 35% of the first 4% of eligible pay that you contribute to the 401(k) plan.
To be eligible for the match, you must work at least 500 hours during the year. Catch-up contributions are not matched.
The annual match is deposited into your account during the first quarter of each year. Your matching contribution is based on your contributions made after becoming eligible.
Your contribution and investments
You can contribute 1% to 100% of your pay, up to the IRS maximum of $18,000 for 2016 on a before-tax basis. Before-tax contributions mean the money is deducted from your paycheck before taxes, so you pay taxes on a lower amount.
If you are or will be at least 50 years old in 2016, you can make an additional before-tax catch-up contribution of up to $6,000.
You can make changes to your contributions and investment choices 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by calling 877-778-2100, or going to www.prudential.com/online/retirement.