BAYADA employees will receive Open Enrollment information prior to May 4, 2020. Specifically, Open Enrollment Guides will be available to BAYADA office employees via the BAYADA Benefits Open Enrollment Portal beginning April 20, 2020.
The Open Enrollment period will end on May 22, 2020. Beginning May 4, 2020, employees can enroll in, change, cancel, or keep insurance coverage through BAYADA.
During Open Enrollment, you can enroll in or make changes to medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as open a medical or dependent care Flexible Spending Account* and/or a Health Savings Account, if eligible. Also, there will be an opportunity to enroll in supplemental life insurance* without documentation for eligible employees. *These benefits are not applicable to non-licensed staff.
No action is required if you want to keep your current medical, dental, or vision insurance coverage.
No! For the third year in a row, BAYADA is able to maintain your current contribution rates to the plan this year. For the same cost, BAYADA is pleased to share that there will be enhancements to our benefits package for the 2020-2021 Plan Year, including new voluntary options and commuter benefits!
A. No. BAYADA will continue the same great benefits from last year, with some additional new benefits as well. As a refresher, here are some highlights:
Medical and Prescription Drug Plan
The Aetna (Choice) POS II Medical Plan includes the same three plan options: POS Core, POS Buy-Up, or POS High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP). You will continue to have access to an expanded medical and pharmacy network.
Aetna (Choice) POS II Medical Plan
- Aetna remains as BAYADA’s medical
- As a point-of-service (POS) plan, you may visit both network and out-of-network doctors and hospitals—it’s your
- Additional coverage is available for several new benefits, such as 3D mammography, infertility, and hearing
- Access to new member tools and resources, including robust physician/facility search functionality.
- Plan costs remain the
Prescription Drug Plan
- Aetna Rx remains as BAYADA’s prescription drug plan provider, which means you will continue to benefit from having one medical card and contact information for both your medical and pharmacy
- If you opt into the Aetna Medical Plan, you will automatically be enrolled in the Aetna Rx plan.
- As part of a broader network, you continue to have the option to fill maintenance drug prescriptions by mail order or retail (CVS).
- Plan costs remain the
- Delta Dental remains our
- Full mouth and panoramic x-rays are now covered at 100% once per five
- Sealants are now fully covered; extractions are covered at 80%.
- Fluoride treatments are now covered twice a year for children up to 19
- Plan costs remain the
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care (DCA); Health Savings Account (HSA)
- ConnectYourCare is BAYADA’s
- ConnectYourCare integrates with
- You continue to have access to a mobile-friendly online portal/app to view reimbursement requests, account balances, claims, and more at your
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Aetna is BAYADA’s EAP
- The EAP is available to all BAYADA
- Receive up to six face-to-face sessions per topic, per
- Benefit from legal, financial, and worklife consultation
Identity Theft Protection
- BAYADA continues to partner with IdentityForce to offer group-eligible employees identity protection as a
- Prompt alerts ensure you can take action before the damage is
- Comprehensive 24/7 recovery services are available if you become a victim of identity
- Identity theft insurance and much
- BAYADA is rolling out a new commuter program effective July 1, 2020.
- Contribute pre-tax money to help with job-related commuting expenses.
- Eligible expenses include parking, transit pass, and commuter highway expenses.
A. Enrollment in Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts does not carry over from one plan year to the next. You must re-enroll in an FSA or HSA if you wish to participate in these plans Please review your Open Enrollment Guides and/or contact the Benefits office at 877-291-3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
A. The effective date of new coverage or any changes to your benefit plan will be July 1, 2020.
A. New ID cards should arrive around July 1, 2020.
A. An employee is considered to be a Highly Compensated Employee (HCE) for 2020 if he/she has earned more than $125,000 in eligible compensation during 2019. To be classified as an HCE for 2021, an employee must have earned 2020 eligible compensation in excess of $130,000.
A. In an effort to provide all BAYADA employees with a clear understanding of BAYADA’s benefits offerings, we encourage you to visit www.bayada.com/benefits, where you will find additional plan information. Benefit Enrollment Specialists (BES) are at your service to answer your individual benefit questions. You may contact these dedicated specialists at 844-225-7552. They will be happy to educate you about your available options and offer enrollment assistance to you throughout the May 4 – May 22, 2020 Open Enrollment period. If you have any general benefit questions please, contact the Benefits office at 877-291-3000 or email@example.com.