Support services for your child from caring professionals
Your child may need assistance with personal care tasks such as bathing, dressing, or help
with eating. BAYADA home health aides are experienced, knowledgeable professionals who assist with
non-medical activities of daily living, both at home and at school. Their caring support can give
your child and your family peace of mind.
A range of services
Depending on your child’s needs, home health aides can be available up to 24 hours a day.
We can provide a wide variety of assistive care services including:
- Dressing and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Walking, moving, and transferring (including safe use of wheelchairs)
- Exercise and playing
- Meal preparation, help with eating, and nutritious food selection
- Traveling to and from school and on field trips
- Care in the classroom
Quality care you can trust
BAYADA takes extra steps to ensure clinical excellence and safety:
- Rigorous hiring standards. Like all BAYADA health care professionals, our
home health aides undergo an in-depth interview process, including thorough background checks
and work history
- Ongoing supervision and training. All aspects of your child's care plan are
by a clinical manager who is a registered nurse and makes routine supervisory visits. We assess
your care team’s skills on a regular basis and provide ongoing training and education.
- Client and family-centered team approach. Our home health aides partner with
you in your
child's care. We communicate regularly with you, your child's physician,
and your BAYADA care team.
- Commitment to our core values. All of our home health aides are committed to
with compassion, excellence, and reliability — it's The BAYADA Way