Pediatric Personal Care Services
Home Health Aides help with personal care needs
Your BAYADA Pediatrics care team — including home health aides (HHA) — is carefully selected with your child and your family in mind. We make it a priority to match your child with home health aides who are not only trained to provide the care your child needs, but who are most likely to fit with your family on a personal level as well.
Depending on your child’s plan of care and your insurance coverage, we can provide one-on-one personal care up to 24 hours a day, giving you peace of mind while you sleep, work, and do all the things you need to do.
We can help your child with a wide variety of personal care and daily activity services including:
- Bathing, dressing, and toileting
- Adolescent personal hygiene assistance
- Walking and transferring (including safe use of wheelchairs and other assistive equipment)
- Meal preparation, help with eating, and nutritious food selection
- Exercise and play assistance
- Environment safety and monitoring for children at risk of seizures, running from home, and more