BAYADA Home Health Care in Media, PA provides personal care and non-medical assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) for adults and seniors facing challenges in managing personal care and household tasks due to health issues. Families often seek our services for safe, independent living and to support loved ones with dementia or Alzheimer's.
Our services can be customized to meet your specific needs and preferences, with the choice of live-in or hourly services.
Our assistive care specialists include BAYADA Home Health Aides, Live-in Caregivers, Certified Nursing Assistants, Homemakers, and Companions who provide compassionate, high-quality care to keep you living in the home you love. Whether you need help for just a few hours a day or require the 24/7 presence of a caregiver in your home, we can provide:
Self-care assistance with activities of daily living, including:
- Dressing and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Walking, moving, and transferring (including safe use of wheelchairs, walkers, or lifts)
- Basic exercise
- Reminders about medications and appointments
- Meal preparation, help with eating, and nutritious food selection
Household support services, including:
- Light housekeeping, such as vacuuming, dusting, and sweeping
- Washing and folding laundry
- Trash removal
- Shopping for groceries, picking up prescriptions, and other errands
- Companionship (such as conversation, reading, and on outings)
Wrap-around support for peace of mind:
- Personalized one-on-one attention from caregiver
- A dedicated team of professionals
- Registered nurse clinical manager to oversee your care
- Custom match with a professional who has the skills to best offer support
- 24-hour clinical and client support services
We offer live-in services in Bucks, Montgomery, Chester, Philadelphia, and Delaware counties.
The benefits of live-in care include:
- Constant, caring presence in the home
- Continuity of care with one consistent, experienced live-in caregiver
- Opportunity to develop a close relationship with one person
We offer hourly caregiving services in Chester and Delaware counties.
The benefits of hourly care include:
- Flexible option billed at an hourly rate
- No need for designated living spaces
- A caregiver is on-duty throughout the shift
- Can be scheduled anywhere between 4 and 24 hours
Our one-on-one approach to personal home care improves the lives of our clients and their families by alleviating pressure, confusion, and worry, giving you peace of mind, and helping you live life to the fullest. Every BAYADA client is supported by a care team that includes a dedicated client services manager and an expert clinical manager who trains and supervises professional caregivers, oversees safety precautions, and is available 24/7 to answer questions and provide real-time support.
BAYADA respects your wishes and takes the privilege of caring for you at home very seriously. We're committed to earning your trust with every visit.
Recent Open Jobs
BAYADA is so much more than just a home health care company. We are the difference makers in people's lives, leaving a lasting impact through our work every single day. The rewards of knowing we're helping to make life better for others not only keeps us going, it keeps us together. Perhaps, most importantly, it's why we love what we do. Want to join us and love what you do, too?
Find a Career with BAYADA
About BAYADA Home Health Care
At BAYADA Home Health Care, we strive to serve a special purpose—to help individuals in need have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We provide nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors worldwide. We care for our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Since 1975, company founder Mark Baiada has been at the forefront of the home health care movement—working to give individuals greater access to high-quality care that helps them live safely at home. This in turn has led BAYADA to become a trusted leader in providing clinical care and support services at home.
The professionals who make up BAYADA Home Health Care believe in one core principle: "Our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability." We focus on the needs of our clients and their families; helping them to cope with a myriad of illnesses and struggles within the comfort of their own homes. With over 300 offices in more than 24 states, BAYADA offices help serve communities and families all over the country.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We are committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion where all employees can thrive, and all clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust. Read more about our DEI efforts at BAYADA.