Welcome to the second Home Health Practice All Hands Hangout. Thank you for attending!
Using Google + technology, the hangout is a fun way to bring together the home health office and field staff, reconnect to purpose and values, and engage in a dialogue about the future of the practice and the company.
In addition to host David Baiada, participants from across the practice include:
- • Gale Paulsen, Marketing Manager, UBV
- • Amy Gaidies, Client Services Manager, Mayflower Division
- • Marisa Campbell, Registered Nurse, TEV
- • Tiana Parker, Home Health Aide, WIL
- • Denise Mason, Physical Therapist, RV
Enjoy the hangout!