Home care from BAYADA allows people living with a variety of diagnoses and situations to continue to stay safe and independent at home, avoiding unnecessary hospital readmissions. Whether care is needed for just a little while or for the long term, it is often the right choice for people who are:
- Caring for aging family members
- Feeling isolated and in need of companionship and assistance with activities of daily living
- Living with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease
- Recovering after an injury, illness, or hospital stay
- Managing a setback of a chronic medical condition
A focus on quality
At BAYADA, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality senior home care services. From our strict hiring standards to training to ongoing oversight, our focus is always on ensuring that we deliver the best care to every patient, every day.
Our clinical managers oversee every case, ensuring that every patient has the best-matched caregiver with the appropriate skills to deliver exceptional care. They develop a customized plan of care with the patient, their family, and their doctors. Ongoing communication with diagnosing physicians ensures that our care is part of their overall care strategy for the patient.
Care helper services for independence, safety, and reassurance
Personal care helper and companionship services help individuals manage their daily lives so they can be independent, safe, and comfortable at home. Professional BAYADA caregivers can provide ongoing assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), such as:
- Bathing, grooming, using the toilet, and dressing
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping, laundry, and running errands
- Medication reminders and picking up prescriptions
- Escort to appointments or meetings, helping with activities or hobbies, and general companionship
Nursing care for managing conditions and avoiding hospitalizations
BAYADA is currently the only provider of private nursing services in Korea. Our experienced RNs—who have earned their BSN and have at least two years of experience in a hospital—can help with recovery from an illness, injury, hospital stay, or surgery. They are focused on helping patients avoid unnecessary hospitalizations and keeping them safe at home by providing:
- IV therapy
- Wound care
- Care consultation
- Patient education
- Medication management
Most nursing care is provided as short-term visits. Ongoing shift nursing for complex medical conditions is available as well.