The BAYADA Difference
Thousands of clients trust BAYADA Home Health Care to provide high-quality home care services every day. Why?
- We have been a leader in home health care in the United States since 1975. We currently serve more than 25,000 patients per week from more than 300 offices across the country.
- We are united in a shared mission of helping people have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity.
- Our patients and families are central to everything we do. All of our customized care plans are developed with the patient, family, and their doctors.
- We take care to match our patients and caregivers based on skills, personality, interests, and preference.
- We employ a team approach. Our nurses and care helpers work together to care for our patients. Their work is overseen by a clinical nurse manager to ensure that all care is high quality and appropriate.
- Ongoing collaboration with the patient’s doctors ensures that our care is fully integrated with their care strategies.
- Our strict hiring standards, continuing education programs, and ongoing specialized training ensure that the BAYADA caregivers coming into our patients’ homes are the best.
- Our nurses are skilled and experienced—all have their BSN and at least two years of hospital-based experience.
We deliver all our care with compassion, excellence, and reliability—the core values of The BAYADA Way.