If so, BAYADA is the place where you can find purpose and meaning in your work, and a team dedicated to your success. Flexible hours? 24/7 support? Clients matched to your interests and personality? Respect and recognition? You’ll find that and so much more at BAYADA.
As your client’s trusted BAYADA Home Health Aide, you play a key role in helping them live a better quality of life. They count on your compassionate care to help them with activities of daily living (ADLs):
- Dressing and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Walking, moving, and transferring (including safe use of wheelchairs, walkers, or lifts)
- Basic exercise
- Reminders about medications and appointments
- Meal preparation, help with eating, and nutritious food selection
- Light housekeeping, such as vacuuming, dusting, and sweeping
- Washing and folding laundry
- Trash removal
- Shopping for groceries, picking up prescriptions, and other errands
- Companionship (such as conversation, reading, and outings)
- Escorts to doctors’ appointments
Since 1975, BAYADA has been bringing high-quality, compassionate home health care to thousands of adults and seniors throughout Philadelphia communities. Today, we are the largest provider of home health care services in the region, yet our mission remains the same: helping people have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity.
We are dedicated to supporting your success with the training and teamwork you need to be your best self, today and in the future.
Join our team!
If you want to work for a company that’s mission-driven and people-focused, we invite you to explore rewarding job opportunities with BAYADA throughout the Philadelphia metro area. If your loved one is eligible for personal care services through a state waiver program, you may apply to be their professional caregiver and we’ll provide the training you need. Our employees love what they do! Their honest reviews have made BAYADA a Glassdoor Best Place to Work 2018 and 2019.