The Philosophy of BAYADA Home Health Care
BAYADA Home Health Care has a special purpose: to help people have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive home health care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. We care for our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Families coping with significant illness or disability need help and support while caring for a family member. Our goal at BAYADA is to provide the highest quality home health care services available. We believe our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability, our BAYADA core values.
With a strong commitment from each of us, BAYADA Home Health Care will make it possible for millions of people worldwide to experience a better quality of life in the comfort of their own homes. We want to build and maintain a lasting legacy as the world’s most compassionate and trusted team of home health care professionals.
We will accomplish our mission and achieve our vision by following our core beliefs and values.
- We believe our clients come first.
- We believe our employees are our greatest asset.
- We believe building relationships and working together are critical to our success as a community of compassionate caregivers.
- We believe we must demonstrate honesty and integrity at all times.
- We believe in providing community service where we live and work.
- We believe it is our responsibility to strengthen the organization’s financial foundation and to support its growth.
- Our work is guided by our fundamental values of compassion, excellence, and reliability.