Submit your nomination now!
Our clinicians deserve the spotlight for providing exceptional care to our clients and truly creating a difference in the lives of those they serve. We are proud of the compassion, excellence, and reliability you demonstrate each day, and we’re honored to recognize you as one of BAYADA’s Points of Pride!
10 grand prizes worth $1,000 | (companywide) in Visa gift cards
50 runner-up prizes worth $200 | (companywide) chosen from an established prize selection at winner’s discretion
Weekly prizes worth $25 | (per office) in Amazon gift cards
- Participants must be actively working as field employees throughout the duration of the contest (9/16/19 through 11/24/19) and at the time of the grand prize drawing.
- An unlimited amount of tickets may be completed and submitted by a client, colleague, office staff member, or yourself—each for a distinct action.
- Tickets may be submitted in paper form or digitally through the bayada.com/contest site.
- Office staff, clients, and other BAYADA clinicians will be encouraged to submit tickets on your behalf.
- Winners are subject to taxes on prizes as applicable by law.
Key actions deserving a ticket submission:
To earn a ticket and a chance to win a prize, actions demonstrated with compassion, excellence, and reliability will result in:
- Clients and their families feeling cared for and supported..
- Home health care provided to clients with the highest professional, ethical, and safety standards.
- Clients and their families relying on us, so they’re able to live their lives to the fullest, with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
|September 16 – November 24||Random weekly drawings in each service office: Preliminary winners will be recognized with a $25 Amazon gift card, presented by an office manager.|
|November 29||Winner Logs on bayada.com/contest/admin must be completed in order for weekly winners to be placed into the grand prize drawing.|
|December 12||BAYADA will randomly select the grand prize and runner-up winners, who will be notified by their offices.|